Birthdays are usually pleasant and easy to celebrate. Throw a party, get a gift and write a card. Oh and don’t forget pictures. Lots of ‘em spontaneous pictures to capture our youth. But there is 1 birthday that I always seem to struggle with. My dad’s birthday. Like seriously, what are you supposed to get for the bread provider of the family?
The car you drive, the house you live in are pretty much all his. Ayah tak pernah mengharapkan ape2, but being the sarcastic prick he is sometimes, he’d go like, ‘beday ayah dpt card jer??’ Haha. Pengsan btol lyn klaka ayah lah.
Perhaps in the future, I will have enough to get you something that you have always wanted. Mesti sedih kan. Selama ni kalau birthday je, anak-anak mesti dapat ape je yg diminta. Playdoh hair stylist dolls, transformers, walk-mans, whatever.
And I can only ask you to wait a couple more birthdays more before I can get you something for your birthday. Oh bugger.
Hormones btol aku harinih.
The car you drive, the house you live in are pretty much all his. Ayah tak pernah mengharapkan ape2, but being the sarcastic prick he is sometimes, he’d go like, ‘beday ayah dpt card jer??’ Haha. Pengsan btol lyn klaka ayah lah.
Perhaps in the future, I will have enough to get you something that you have always wanted. Mesti sedih kan. Selama ni kalau birthday je, anak-anak mesti dapat ape je yg diminta. Playdoh hair stylist dolls, transformers, walk-mans, whatever.
And I can only ask you to wait a couple more birthdays more before I can get you something for your birthday. Oh bugger.
Hormones btol aku harinih.
1 comment:
bijoux..something personalized..like a picture of something..mom and i had a painter to paint dads portrait..he loves it!
Post a Comment