The base in Fahud is a really nice one. It is well equipped. Swimming pool, mess hall with great food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), gym, rec room for tv watching ( but I am not that much addicted to tv since boarding school), basketball court, the room is all nice and comfortable with water heaters and air conditioning. But of course, nothing beats Kemaman’s semi-D staff house that I stayed in. Har har har.The location here are all very active (wellsites have constant flow of jobs, cleanouts, perforation.. etc etc) so in one week, all units can be out of the warehouse and on location. All the locations here are on land. So there is no trouble of bringing in trainees, boys or girls onto the site to watch, learn and participate.
I share bedrooms with May, this Thai girl I did my OFS-1 with. What a coincidence that we bumped into each other.

I stayed in Fahud (base ; the place where all the units go back to after a job, get their equipment cleaned, do maintenance, and tested) for a week because I didn’t have the h2s (hydrogen sulfide) training certificate. This is really bad. I missed so many jobs. I have to participate in at least 4 before I go for my school. 12 days man. What a waste. So I finally did my stupid 3 hour course in Muscat and am now on location!! Woohoo~~!
That, will be another story.. Seriously, can’t imagine how much bad luck I am having these days.

4 comments:
bad luck is stranded all alone in the middle of nowhere accompanied with a pack of ciggies n a BROKEN lighter.
bad luck is losing out to younger, fatter, uglier looking dude twice in the same month.
bad luck is karma having a bad hair day.
yada yada yada~
bad luck always seem so much more worse on yourself.kan kan.
hee.
u look hot in uniform syg ! wow ive new respect for u, training there !
heh thanks nadia =p i will be moving around some more soon. best!!
Post a Comment