Monday, January 08, 2007

Salmon a l'aneth avec sauce creme


A few days back we went to the adidas factory outlet which is in the same premises as nike, navyboot, levi's and ikea. I bought a few things and we had lunch at ikea. The poached salmon was only 8.90 chf and i had salmon peche or something like that for 12.50 chf.
So I said to my mum that I wanted to prepare the salmon at home in white sauce and eat to my hearts content! And so I did =)

Pasta was also on the menu..

In the wee morning my mum and I headed to the supermarket in the back and bought the ingredients.


Marinate the salmon in pepper and salt just to taste.



Preboiled potatoes ready to bake in salt, pepper, some basil and spices with dollops of butter.


White sauce? In a package, so simple et delicioux! Just add milk, and water and pour over the salmon and pop into oven for 15 minutes!!


The salmon all ready to be devoured miahahaha~ that is, after 15 mins in the oven.

The potatoes all ready and pipping hottt, to be served with the salmon.

Mama's plate, she had the fish later.


Up close, a baked potato+some mayo+crisps of baked cheese+sprinkles of basil..ooo mamamia!


My salmon plate, sedap nyeee!!


Ok, I've gotta stop now, this entry has given me too much saliva gushing out of my mouth! Anyways, this entry is for gc, sy tahu awk suke fish =) so sy mkn lebeh2 smlm hehe

3 comments:

~aNNa~ said...

okeh ... now im definatelt drool out watching ur salmon all thse potatos.. akak giler lapas tau. baru balik dari kelas & tgh tension sbb subject tadik memeningkan kepala & kemudian ada 5 soklan kuiz yg sgt le boleh membuat otak akak sembelit!!! i need food rite now

pssst,nnt balik ke mesia, singgah umah akak, adik masa mcm ni boleh??

Syahnad said...

ish.. tak senonoh. meleleh air liur lak..ish

bijoux said...

kak anna: i did this post so that blk UTP nnti kte pon leh terliur lg skali hehe..kte singgah umah akak, tlg akak masak je la leh?bege ramli special satu?

shanad: lap mulot tu lap lap..haha