
I live by the sea, close to where 2 straits meet. Since you will be away, I have taken the liberty and hand picked my very own semi-d. There, I shall reside and recooperate as I tend the bird's nest production for you. The days are long and I shall be lonely, but fear not, I will choose to feast on bountiful shellfish and turn glowy from all the food, be tainted red from the sun and reek of crystal salt from the sea.
I am grumpy lately, too much of my time gone to waste. Not a single plan that surfaced, I shall die of boredom! The sarcasm that you miss. It rains a lot now. The rain seems to feel sorry for me too.
***
It rained again on that day, being the #1 loyal pester-er of him, he decided with a heavy heart it was time to answer her beck and call. "Beck and call", he huffed.
Thank you for taking me to the beach =) I am one truly blessed sucker who has forgotten how it was to be polite and grateful.
Thank you for taking me to the beach =) I am one truly blessed sucker who has forgotten how it was to be polite and grateful.
2 comments:
kin, u certainly have a flair for writing. simply in awe with what you wrote! you make the simplest of things seem complex and vice versa.
thanks naya, i get inspired from other people's blogs such as urs too =p
Post a Comment