
I've always thought of myself as a very observant person and can decipher people as they came along. Point of contact may differ from one to another, but face-to-face confrontation is the best I would say. It is the confirmation that I await regarding my hypothesis I've made (slambe je) on a person.
I made a bunch of new friends through my other blog, and then the part that I dreaded the most. I had to meet them. Haha. To calm myself down, I became a personality-sleuth (haha psycho!) and made notes to myself whenever I recieved any emails from the new friends.
I met azalia first. Her emails were always short and precise. I could make it that she meant business and maybe a bit shy. Less chit chat and more work done. Fine with me. Till the day I met her, that is. She is very very shy! We exchanged thoughts that was expressed in sentences! Or maybe it was me being too tired to talk. I was sitting happily in A&W enjoying a rootbeer at 11 in the morning and wrapping away everything in front of me. Picked up that azalia is rather down to earth and very diligently opted to do overtime on weekends, way to go girl!
Then there was naya, oh my! Her emails were very detailed and bubbly. I've always had a thing with exclamation marks. Never can be too sure whether it was out of excitement or resentment. Gladly enough with naya, it was out of the love of life! Haha. Very energetic and charming if I can say so in the mere 5 minutes I met her.
Later that day i met miss kitty, elle est tres petite. Thats probably the only propper sentence I can render. We didn't get to share too much of a conversation since we met at a parking lot.
Then I met kak linda. And I think I nailed it! She was the only customer to have called me since she had a pretty busy weekend planned. From her milky-rich voice, I decided that she had to be a very cute person and probably wore glasses. And that night I met her and how vividly true my images of her became! She came donned in a tee and jeans and had glasses on! Rase nak lompat2 je time tu, tp I did the squealing in the car and had my brother to entertain.
Honestly, I think how people depict us sometimes can scare the living wits out of each individual. We can always say that we don't care what people say about us, and I think that is healthy. Healthy in a I'm-lying-to-myself kinda way. I don't do that much self-help reading, but I think we are not supposed to care, but maybe its in our nature to mate thus project ourselves greater than life or shy away when we think we failed at doing so. Hmm..
I met azalia first. Her emails were always short and precise. I could make it that she meant business and maybe a bit shy. Less chit chat and more work done. Fine with me. Till the day I met her, that is. She is very very shy! We exchanged thoughts that was expressed in sentences! Or maybe it was me being too tired to talk. I was sitting happily in A&W enjoying a rootbeer at 11 in the morning and wrapping away everything in front of me. Picked up that azalia is rather down to earth and very diligently opted to do overtime on weekends, way to go girl!
Then there was naya, oh my! Her emails were very detailed and bubbly. I've always had a thing with exclamation marks. Never can be too sure whether it was out of excitement or resentment. Gladly enough with naya, it was out of the love of life! Haha. Very energetic and charming if I can say so in the mere 5 minutes I met her.
Later that day i met miss kitty, elle est tres petite. Thats probably the only propper sentence I can render. We didn't get to share too much of a conversation since we met at a parking lot.
Then I met kak linda. And I think I nailed it! She was the only customer to have called me since she had a pretty busy weekend planned. From her milky-rich voice, I decided that she had to be a very cute person and probably wore glasses. And that night I met her and how vividly true my images of her became! She came donned in a tee and jeans and had glasses on! Rase nak lompat2 je time tu, tp I did the squealing in the car and had my brother to entertain.
Honestly, I think how people depict us sometimes can scare the living wits out of each individual. We can always say that we don't care what people say about us, and I think that is healthy. Healthy in a I'm-lying-to-myself kinda way. I don't do that much self-help reading, but I think we are not supposed to care, but maybe its in our nature to mate thus project ourselves greater than life or shy away when we think we failed at doing so. Hmm..
8 comments:
yes, me and my exclamation marks. I tend to overuse it, especially in my posts too! see, here i go again. hahahah! and again! and again!
and no, when i'm mad, i'd usually go for CAPS, and seldom exclamation marks. well, unless im toooo mad, i might end up with a zillion of those exclamation marks at one go.
bile nak turun KL lagi ni cik?
i guess soon u'd have to meet me plak kan? ehehehhe
naya: hey hey..notty ye. nvmn, i let u have fun with ur exclamation marks, go crazy with them!! haha..i think my exclamation marks in store are not as ample as urs.raye cine trn KL =)
naddy: hoho..tula, jumpe kejap2 tade la neves sgt haha
kejap sgt kan kite jumpe. hehe. nice meeting u and hope we can meet again. maybe next time, will be a bit longer than before. ;)
Hi Kin... just read your blog. Hehe... Terperasan sekejap. Anyway... i like your character. Mesra alam even though 1st time jumpa. Sama macam I. hehe...
Take care dear.. if balik kl, call me ok? Kita boleh makan2 plak.
Tata
kitty: aah la kan, kte jumpe kejap jek. lam 5 saat kot. sorry la, time tu bz gile nak setel brg adik blk asrama..nnti jumpe lg ye, insyaAllah!!
kak linda: hoho..yupp u were just as i pictured cume lg comel sket.haha..tu la ngn akak sgt2 la beriye borak2 tgh2 jln tuu..easy to chit chat kan.sonok2..raye cine la kte blk~
kite.. hahahhaa. sorry shikin nak tulis tp dah gelak dulu sebelum tulis. Let me recover first. later i write. :P
hmph. don't bother phen. ur comebacks are in bi-monthly intervals. hoho..
Post a Comment