Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pattinoire

Every time we visited geneva in the winter, we would definitely drop by the skating rink, or as they say it, le pattinoire. When my brother was still schooling here in LGB (le grand brossiere or something like that) he would go there almost every week accompanying my mom out shopping. The rates are pretty much standard throughout the city. 4 francs for enfants under 15 and 7 for adults. The one we went to was the one in the middle of Bel-air. It was pretty small compared to the ice hockey field just behind our apartment complex but I wanted to take photos in the city so there goes. More pics below =)

Nervous at first, since its been a while since I last skated, but I didnt fall =)


Along this street is the boutiques with the likes of LV, dior, Gucci, and even baby dior~


ashwan n me

sponsored by McDonalds, he didn't fall I just nagged him to pose.

Penat gile lepas main, and we had to wait for mama since she kept our shoes with her. Bloody freezingg!

The last of ashwan's pocket money went into this happy meal haha

No comments: