Alhamdulillah, my bag has been found and I now have all my belongings with me. This also means that I have some more stuff to sell in my sales blog . Many many thanks to my aunty sharifah and my bestfriend gc whom I could not have done a single thing without.
I met up with a few of my blogdom friends, and I was a messy wreck. I had bloodshot eyes and needed to clear up their purchases before anything goes wrong. I shall talk more on this matter later.
I need to get ready and yeah, I am late.
2 comments:
AND it was a pleasure meeting you, bloodshot eyes and all.
let's hope it wont be the last ye! lemme spread some sunshine and chirpyness back in u!
naya: i believe u are THE person to do so! yes yes, i am also looking forward to meeting u soon. wonder how hyped i will get when i actually hang out with the hyperbolic one =)
Post a Comment