Saturday, January 27, 2007

Puzzle Pieces


Everything is kind of perfect. Kind of. My friend is getting engaged soon and her big wedding follows suit. Perfect. How should I say this, I am truly, sincerely happy & excited for her. Marriage! Babies will come up next and by the time I get married, she'll probably have 3 to 4 of her own youngs. Perfect. I just made her sound like a cow. Speaking of cows, look at how glowingly bloated n*rjuma has gotten! Perfect. Haha.

I am happy for my friend who; shall remain unnamed (so stop asking who she is), because she's got something confirmed coming up in the near future. I'm not jealous that she is tying the knot soon, just the mere fact that she is makes me question my present being. Yess, I love him and hopefully he loves me too. But how how howw confirmed is this? I don't care if you freak out when you read this, humor me: I get to freak out everytime the thought crosses my mind.

What if along the way something changes? Then all we've got and worked for today shall remain as unfinished pieces?

***

I hate it when I see people wear heels. And just so you know, all this fiber crap is for you. Every single flake of it. I do this so that I feel less insecure, on the outside where its laid out for you to see. Perfect.

8 comments:

~aNNa~ said...

yesssss....paling best kumpul fridge magnets kan...suka sgt. tp nephew akak yg mcm reksasa dlm citer otromen itu selalu buat hancur itu magnets...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Same here. 2 of my friends are getting married in the near future. one is on this coming sat (3rd feb) and the other is in june. And a hell lot of my friends are getting engaged. Perfect. hahahaha

bijoux said...

kak anna: yup, magnets are the best things u can pick up from diff places. tu fridge kat rumah swiss, kat KL ni fridge bujang jek..no space or time for any magnets.

kepen: tape phen, nnti ko kawen kwn2 ko sume bwk ko adiah2 lg best sbb sume da stabil dan da keje kan kan? hehe..

Anonymous said...

my fridge has 3 big magnets in the shape of birds, that's about it.

kandungan fridge? well, i guess you can hear crickets when you open it up. huhuhu! i'm not much of a cook. i should start tho!

Anonymous said...

The man is totally ok when u ask how confirmed is all this as it had crosses his mind too but he's damn freak out when the reason is STILETTO?!?! may the force of heels and handbags with u lady(s), yup..by short bloke

bijoux said...

naya: tu la, patot leh jimat kalau masak. tp malas.nak wat cane. haha..

flav: stilletos arent the main reason. its just one whenever im emotionally unstable.or jealous.sorry luv.

Anonymous said...

Shikin. Jahat

bijoux said...

yes kepen i noe