Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Make It a Yes or No


What we mean by letting you do the deciding has nothing to do with the fact that we are not pitching in on the whole decision making- task allocation or whatever you call it, scenario. We just want the fine details of the issue to be laid out for us to simply accept. Once in a while, it would be nice to be lead by someone who can be seen as the next leader of the universe (ok, this is a bit melodramatic) but that is definitely how I feel right now.

I tell him 'You decide'
and he says 'Lets decide together'
I retaliate 'No, really. You decide.'
He utters 'This decision isn't really gonna work if I go over it alone'

Ohh bugger! Just decide for crying out loud! And I'm supposed to be the female other half here. Yes, I would like to get the chance to be frantic over what to wear or which handbag makes me look like a million bucks. Unfortunately, I don't get to do that too often.

So the next time a female other tells you to decide. Just do it. You're so much better at doing things you're not told to. Which makes it rather whimsical to decide together-gether what time we were supposed to leave for that much overdued movie treat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jgn risau dear, you're not alone! huhuhu..there i go with the exclamation mark again!

;)

Anonymous said...

Hoh yew know wut! I have the exact same problem. It's like when I ask him, what do wanna have for dinner and he'll just say 'ikut sayanglah'. Then I'll say *dengan nada yang sedikit serius*, 'yer lah, awak nak makan apa?'. Then sekali lagik he will say 'apa selera sayang hari ni'. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ape susah sangat huh?? But then I discovered itu tactic jer sebab malas nak fikir.

bijoux said...

naya: i dont usually rant on him but i couldnt help it that day haha..btw we left for the movie after magreb =p

ary: yeah, he couldve told us die tgh mls, then we can pick places that we like instead ngn sejujurnya! owh and if he's the one thats late, it will most likely be his treat haha =p

Unknown said...

Oh the drama!! The humanity!! When we say it's up to you or we say we wan't your opinion on things... We're either tooooo lazy to think, or, OR, we really want u to decide. We just want u to feel comfortable and a little in control. Sheesh. That too much to ask? (eheh.. a little male opinion)

bijoux said...

shhh shadap phenn..u make me look bad hahaha..ye ye, point taken. i will be more understanding and patient as it is pretty obvious he is way more calm than me.hmph.kepen sebok.