Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lost Luggage


To some since its the new year, lost of luggage is nice. Especially when it is in access. Stupid MAS system. Okay, not being the most patriotic dimwhit am I today, maybe some other day then. So the story is pretty simple and narrated in a monotonous tone. The bag got on a zurich flight heading straight to klia and got lost. God knows where. Where? I am seething with rage but I can see that it does really no good. Its a direct flight for goodness sake!! It would've been a totally different scenario if the flight had 2-3 transits in more exotic places..but it was an express bus trip!!

Why am I so upset? Well, mostly due to the fact that almost 99.9% of the things in the bag was new and some of it wasn't even my stuff! Like my brother's leather shoes and my aunts perfumes and not to mention other stuff I got for my friends and family. Its been 4 days since I lost my bag to some mean old creature lurking in the airports and it is also 4 days since I have taken a bath. So what.

I hate gut feeling, the one I had as I was locking up the black ashworth bag to post it along with a family friend on his way back to malaysia. I hate having shards of sixth sense lost in pieces in different parts of my brain. And most of all, i HATE losing my luggage!!

6 comments:

Whiteflipflop said...

awak~ jangan nangis.

oh, i know u wouldnt. but i would if i were u. i'd cry for evry little things in the world. i'd cry if i had missed the bus, or if the bf pinched me too hard, or if my ipod got jammed, or if my parents were late to pick me up from somewhere, or if the waiter at a restaurant tersalah amek my order n sent me the things i didnt order n pretended like there's nothing he can do abt it, just.. simply everything!

and im pretty sure losing a luggage is far more heart-wrenching than any of the said situations as above. i feel so sorry for u kinkin.

bijoux said...

huhuhu terharu nye ell..

mls nak nages. buat seseme balik je nntih. da la sejuk. the most hurtful thing is the fact that dlm beg itu ade 2 files full of my thesis research. i am so DEAD.

rugi duit, tape, not really ours to keep forever pon kan. huarghh..

Anonymous said...

siannye kin.sabo yer.as br je bc the star smlm.ada org tu g US dr KLIA la kan..then,ilang brg dkt KLIA jugak.okay!sian dia.sian kin gak.nape KLIA yg 'BEST' tuh...x reti nak take care brg2 org ke?or ade pekerja dia yg JAHANAM??!ish..aku lak emo.ahha....sabo ye sayang.hehe...

~aNNa~ said...

adik, i know how u feel. sedangkan akak masa ke US ari tu beg stranded kat london pun rasa mcm azab...apatah kalo lost. bawak-bawak bersabar yer

shay said...

ya ya i can totally relate to your problem...masa p US..beg kat london..haku dah kat US...masa balik dr US beg dah kat LA..aku masih di chicago..pastu haku dah sampai mesia...beg lak ilang ntah kemana...a week later orang MAS hantar ke rumah...the best part : semua bebarang jenama ilangggggggggggggggggggggggggg...sebabnya beg tu dah takde lock...abis le 4 botol perfume kena curik...baju HRC...henbeg haku...CD2 lagu..jam ada 4 ..abis ilang...

did you file a report kat KLIA ari tu...file a report and bagi description..nanti beg sampai dorang hantar..berdoalah supaya bebarang tak ilang cam mine..uhuks..sedey siot..

bijoux said...

sob sob as of now masih tade berita lagi, report sudah difile dan bangla2 sume suda di alertkan kotttt =/

as: saba la ni as,awk tu saba jugak ye.KLIA diusahakan oleh bangla la,sbb tu senang ilang beg..pasrah je la

kak anna: mlm2 mimpi packing beg yg ilang tu.huaaa..teruskan berdoa,pasti ade hikmah nye

kak shay: isk, abes kene rompak dlu pehtu die bg beg jek?hoho.sedeh nye. kte harapkan bhn research kte dipulangkan..lain2 mesti da selamat dah.benci la.