Wednesday, January 17, 2007

C'est Bijoux!

1o years ago I:
1. Was 12 years old
2. Felt Hari Raya was so much fun
3. Dhaka was a place I ruled by bike

5 years ago I:
1. Received an offer to study in UTP
2. Was totally into the grunge act (nirvana, butter, offspring, metallica etc..)
3. Decided that piercing was something I would do in intervals of 5 years

2 years ago I:
1. Fell in love with Nina Ricci Premier Jour
2. Stopped my taekwondo involvement
3. Experienced memorable snow

1 year ago I:
1. Had just begun my intern with MMC Oil & Gas Engineering
2. Started taking golf lessons with dad
3. Started my designer items obsession

Yesterday I:
1. Failed to buy an automatic toothbrush
2. Was pissed at a school girl who had make-up on
3. Lepas rindu kat gc..eh, kc =)

Today I:
1. Shall try to get some fyp done
2. Hid the washer machine
3. Want to jog some more

Tomorrow I will:
1. Go to pasar malam
2. Pester gc about one thing or another
3. Have another Lumut/Teluk Batik dinner with good friends

Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Cookies from swiss
2. Dried fruits and nuts
3. Wise Cottage Fries in Garlic & Sour Cream

Three things I can't live without:
1. My determination
2. A lot of love
3. Money

3 things I want to buy with rm1k:
1. Lock it up in my ASB account

3 shows I like:
1. X-files the series
2. Heroes
3. Desperate Housewives

3 places I've lived:
1. Taiwan
2. Bangladesh
3. Singapore

I'm tagging:
1. miss ivy
2. miss jengae
3. kak linda
4. mrs. iman
5. zue
6. fhadi
7. tisha
8. shanad
9. kepen
10. you!

4 comments:

~aNNa~ said...

adikkk! wah suda mula belajar main glof dgn ur dad ey...keep it up tau. jgn cepat mengalah. well i never understand golf n never like golf. pernah sekalik jadik caddy utk my dad, baru dua tiga tapak kan, akak dah penat

bijoux said...

kakakkk!! hehe, sian die bz je manjang eh. kte tgh try to inherit some traits from him, other than the obvious..something i will regret-if i never took the chance & learn how to play from him.

Anonymous said...

Benci la terasa mcm redundant bile bace name sendiri lam tagging itu kemudian no 10 itu ialah myself again. (i'm taking my own sweet time to put unwitty unmeaningful comments on ur page shikin)

bijoux said...

yes phen, i can see that. redundant ke? then i shall scrape u off this living blog planet i live in. u so mean la phen. shooohh..