Will you, ever ask yourself what you are made of?
Is it trust? A sense of leadership? What is it in you that keeps you going?
Let me tell you my main ingredient. It is my uncanny sense of determination.
Someone once labeled me the determined one. Don't you think that's a great trait to inherit?
I know what I want and when I want it. It doesn't mean that I did everything correctly. Or that I am proud of every single thing I did. I have had a few moments. Those deserving of being kept only in the dark, not even in writing. Just. Events. Faces. Feelings. Rain.
Do you think it is a bad thing? To be so determined? I do. I believe there is always a weakness if we search hard enough. I've come to realize I'm determined for something close to impossible. Maybe there will be a follow up entry but until then, you and I must both wait.
Will you be headstrong, unnerved by circumstances? Will you stand up for what you believe and execute till your last breath? Will your heart be broken? Pieces. I was a Pieces, did you know?
Mama was once also, a strong person. She still thinks she is.
***
The only reason we keep diaries is for the contents to be read, events remembered. Pray tell, whats the point of shift+delete, or throwing away good junk? The memories will be there forever, but humans..are meant to cry, and forget. So have a good cry - when no one is watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment