Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bisik bisik bilik


Maaf, aku memang tak berapa reti nak bercerita dalam bahasa Melayu. Ayat-ayat aku mesti penuh dengan kesalahan tatabahasa apetah lagi penggunaan perkataan yang ikut sedap tekak aku je.. Ya, sudah lama aku tidak mengarang dalam bahasa. Ah buat apa aku nak cuba sekarang? Does my English bother you? Don't worry. You will get used to it, the way I've gotten used to you smoking everyday.. Eh, lucu tak tajuk hasil tulisan hari ni? It was supposed to be bedroom whispers. Direct translation always cracks me up big time. 
Glad to see you smile again, Kin.

My english teacher used to be my elocution coach (public speaking) and she was married to my bahasa teacher ( read : syair dan sajak, pengsan sekarang pee in your panties panic attack setiap kali bahasa 2 waktu). The kids would always act out scenes from their bedroom, conversations cum arguments they would have about how poor my bahasa was vs how I excel in English. Heck, I excused myself from Bahasa to practise my speeches! Super lol.

My bedroom is the only room in the house which kept its original white walls, tranquil and serene. Its my favourite spot to sit and think, read a book, arrange my perfumes after Mika has had enough fun out of them.. Recently its the place where I speak to my Maker. Betul orang kata, masa bahagia, dunia ini bagaikan sangat mencukupi. Dalam erti kata lain, tidak ada apa pun yang akan diminta dariNya. Atau, sudah jarang berdoa.. Meminta agar sesuatu yang indah itu kekal. Bila jatuh ke dunia, baru lah rasa sakit, luka, pilu. Di saat itu kemain lagi tunduk pandang ke lantai, tadah tangan dan memohon ampun, petunjuk dariNya, a quick fix? Kenapa manusia diciptakan sebagai pelupa dan harus menangis? Aku selalu terkenang lagu Dewa. Ayat tadi itu lirik Dewa ke? Maaf, rip off pulak.

What is really bothering you Kin? 

It will be in these white walls, I sit, sprawled over my romantic bed while I blog about my thoughts.. Safe from sang arjuna cinta (cause he was wired an ignoramus chap and thats okay).. Safe from judging friends..and if I close my eyes long enough, I can hear my thoughts echo..off the walls, still without an answer..

***

I am no celebrity or artiste, but I do wish to dedicate this post to all my silent readers..odd people reading 1-2 pages at a go, some even more. Whatever it is you were looking for, I hope you found it. Peace, some quirky writings..and a little bit about my humble self. Thank you! ( and no, I have no clue who you are..your secret is safe with me haha).


1 comment:

Captain Zach said...

i rasa you ni overdose "atuk" la.. erk..