I've always perceived myself as a tough cookie, I mean real tough. But it just tears me apart when I am thrown into the ringer with the current situation I am bearing. Fine fine. Its not like I am the only one going through a long distance relationship (in a nutshell that is what F and I have had since the days we went a courtin') and its not like I am the only one going through pregnancy alone with the occasional husband around. But heck I do not appreciate people coming up to me and say things like, " Aww chill babe me and him, we were also apart when I was preggered.." like seriously?
The core of relating to someone-scrap that. The fundamental basics of trying to understand what someone else is going through is to really reallllllly get in between the facts and imagine what it is like to be me. The devil is in the detail. Not intending on making this entry self centered but hey - when you were pregnant, you had your parents a phone call away didn't you? You had your husband a dial away didn't you? Haha so please pleasee spare my broken soul by saying (what comes across to me as an empty shit phrase) that you went through something of similar nature.
If you could call your mum, husband..saw them at scheduled periods of time. Then shut the fuck up.
Haha ok. Tu je nak cakap.
***
On a brighter note I'm celebrating tomorrow with a girlfren and hope to set some sparks on fire! I knoww it is so exciting!!
Haha. Week 36 is sorta driving me loco. No thanks to your absence.
8 comments:
sian you. saba kin. nanti baby mesti comel cam kau. :)
whoaaa garang..takut
oo patut arr komen aku aritu mcm membuatkan ko marah...sori beb...semoga selamat deliver anak comel mcm mama dia...peace!
aku paham, hanya diri sendiri je yg paham apa yg diri sendiri rasa***orang lain tgk dari luar je...huuu
so definitely understand what you are saying.
i also hate it when people compare me with others esp with this distance thingy going on in my life as well.
different lives comes with different sets of challenges, so if you dont have anything to say, better just say nothing.
hang in there!
Dear kawan2 ku..usah la terasa atau kecil hati. kerana sesungguhnya ini saje la tempat saya boleh meluahkan perasaan saya.
epal : aunty epal jugak rock
suraya : dah2 g mnom kopi dan mkn cheesecake nyum
mama suna : sile dtg melawat bawak baby kau sekali
eh eh ayuni! : haha..mane ko muncul ni tiba2 je. yes u get me.
orang ajak birthday party malew. penat depa tggu aunty dtg nyanyi
haha kejam ujie..nasib baik tak pergi klo tak jd badut y ade belon bawah baju!!!! haha.. =p
huih ada je ni ha..lama dah stalk blog ko. haha.nice writing n keep it up :)
Post a Comment