
I feel a bit physically challenged. Especially when I have to walk to the train and lug my laptop bag along. I hate that bag. Its so heavy - darn it.
Some times it feels like I have a ball under my blouse. Sometimes it feels like I have a water bag full of fishies. Maybe then it felt like fishies, but I think its starting to feel more like a baby. I wish I could laugh or giggle every time you moved and kicked like crazy when I am in the presence of others. Hi hi. Its like a secret, right.
Please could I just take leave now. I have no drive.
2 comments:
babe..baby is getting bigger than ever..take care of urself!
haha thats me pushing my pelvic floor out to tear the blouse into pieces. saje je nak bg drama sikit. haha Thank you =)
Post a Comment