Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Secret Parcels

I'm still scratching my head on how to upload pictures from my iphone. I've had a rough couple of days last week and am not planning on having any this week. 

Its been officially a whole darned month that F has been away and I'm left with my siblings. Luckily Qq has decided to come down to KL and shes tonnes of fun although she does seem to cry a lot.

 My tummy is getting bigger and the lil one is quiet a restless one at that. I doubt that his head ia anywhere near south. I think its still wrong way up or sideways even. Should I feel nervous? I've started on a baby scrapbook and shall continue with a house scrapbook. Talk about planning! I have to design a job that I've never done before..that sucks. Ah well, at least I got someone to accompany me to the antenatal class.. 

 Dear F, please come back soon. I'm bored out of my mind on weekends and I'd really like to get some shopping done.. Thank you for the lovely surprise!! Love you!!!

No comments: