Friday, October 28, 2011

Thank God for companion!

I was saved yesterday, by a fallen angel! So glad and thankful that my babes B was around to be lugged around with me to the home deco expo and baby clothes hunting. Didn't do any damage, just marked all the things that I wanted to revisit later during the weekend with my invisible neon post-it tab.

Why are baby clothes so darned expensive?? Haha..I am at peace with the fact that I am carrying a baby boy. I believe I will bury the whole family in bankruptcy (spell?) if I had a bubbly baby girl instead. Its ok, we can try next time!

Tummy update : this is me at 36 wks lovers!

Today I visited my cool as a cucumber doctor, who repeatedly reminded me to steer off the sugars and sweet stuff. Haha. Sorry, I love my pastries. Ok fine today will be the last day I binge on sugar. No serious!! Cause I gained 1.5 kg this month. And I'm up to see him again in 2 more weeks. Dang. 11-11..wonder how many people have signed up for a delivery on that day? I'd rather wait it out. Perhaps 20-11. So he can share the same digits with F =)

I went to see a physiotherapist earlier this evening. She's really cool and talks in all this bone-doctor jargon and I just nod occasionally to show I'm alert in the midst of it all. I'm suffering from SPD. Haha. And she's plastered some funky tape on my arse that looks like a spiderweb. We'll see how that goes.

Two more day.

No comments: