Sunday, September 18, 2011

Masih bulan Raya!




I'm in my 30th week now. And was supposed to have travelled to Penang for a wedding over the weekend. Physically, I don't think I am up for it. Even a short walk from the LRT to the office leaves me panting like crazy and don't even get me started on the pain I accumulate on my back! This week, I vow to leave my laptop in the office..and work on the baby's scrapbook!!

Had a great week visiting my friends' houses. Some big, some smaller. All warm and cozy. I guess this says a lot about how old you are, when you are entering the new world of making house and keeping up appearances ahakz~

My parents are happy in Astana, they've just called. Seems like they are all so eager to take us there..but I'm in a dilemma, whether to go there with the soon-to-come lil' one or what. F has been away for 2 weeks now. But last night we got to talk through viper. So I am wonderfully happy.


2 comments:

SurayaHarris said...

well u can always hang out with me..i'm as crazy as F too..

bijoux said...

ala sweet sgt Miss Sue!!I only do short distance nowadays hehe bila ada KL n free lemme know =)