Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pantun 4 kerat Ujie

Hari ini 12 Oktober,
Ada lagi 4 bulan untuk bersiap,
Kamu semua kawan yang over,
Sila datang dengan mekap.

***

Two of my close friends are planning their wedding. Funny how technology can keep everyone on the loop of their preparation. I think its pretty neat. I don't recall having shared my thoughts or asking my bunch of girls what they thought on location, color selection..themes. Ah but no - do not get me wrong. I enjoyed every single moment of the decision making, be it that I had to do most of it on my own.

Its just kinda fun now, that when we meet up, we can talk about how Miss A or Miss B's wedding preps are going and the person of interest need not even be there. Cool.

2 comments:

ANA said...

awak! hihii kretip nye pantun aku.
hm byk lg tak buat ni yo!
muah2.
thanks sbb excited bersama!

bijoux said...

Mesti la excited!! Itu merangkap beday celebration haku!! mari tempah baju..haha =)