Friday, October 14, 2011

Filling in the empty space


Am I that much of a loner? Recently, yes. Since he's been gone for almost 6 weeks is it now? What am I to do..A lot of decisions, major ones that need to be made. I do my best by beating the lonely bug with filling my time doing things that would distract me, and make my days more worthwhile..(while waiting for him to come home). I went to antenatal class the other day at PCMC. Had already paid and everything, so glad that Naz could accompany me. Else I'd be like a dumbstruck monkey who'd lost his bananas. Haha. Ok paham tak?


I went to Westlife's concert the other day. It was an office event, pretty cool I know!! During one of the ballads, they asked us to share a dot of light. The outcome is pretty awesome.


Have been hanging out with Adam lately. He's a real charmer. God I pray my little baby boy will be able to sit in high chairs and car seats patiently just like Adam. I teach them cool stuff like sticking out your tongues. Kann..tak pernah buat kan Adam kan?

Just get tired real quick lately. Am getting bigger..and bigger..wow is the word.

2 comments:

Along said...

I was at Westlife too! Lucky you, front row seaters!

Wishing you a smooth sailing pregnancy (its a bit late saying it out now, but i've been reading silently so yeah.) and take care, dear!

bijoux said...

Thanks Along!! ala mine was an office event - so we felt like we really did deserve the VIP seats. haha. cam thanks company!

Again, thank you for the well wishes!