Pictures overload!! Especially for those of you who couldn't make it and do not have access to my FB account or apa2 saja alasan anda. Haha so nice of me rite.
Welcome to Kampung Pengantin, we are blessed to follow Mama when she asked us to check this place out. Initially I was about to have the reception at KDE, same place as my brother but knew I did not really like the ambiance there. Kampung Pengantin is airy, hall but open spaced concept. Pretty neat catch in the middle of Gombak/Setapak area.
My precious wedding cake!! I didn't even set any hopes of having it taste any good. As it usually is the case with most weddings I've been to. But golly, Khair's Mum's wedding cake is the BOMB. Absolutely delicious, and got the whole family loving it to pieces!
My dress by Unaisah..refer to her blog on my links tab. A great girl to work with. Easy going, pleasant and very accommodating. Super job babes!!
Make-up by Kak Fida.. please feel free to contact her or ask for her number from me. I think my make up session was pretty chilled out. I had all my girlfriends in the fitting room and none of my aunts or relatives had the time of the day to hang out there. So, I was blessed that Kak Fida could do her magic amidst all the joking and laughing like piglets - while everyone downstairs was getting the hall ready.

Ahahh!! The moment I've been waiting and dying for. Walking down the aisle..I think at this point I was more nervous than anything. I didn't even feel this way during our solemnization. Most probably because the reception has a lot riding on your shoulders and its either make or break moment. Of course, its not that extreme. Its just dinner!
My wedding stage/pelamin and high-table decoration is a funny story. We conceptualized having something really simple and earthy. Nothing too brocade-ish or over the top decoration. My initial choice couldn't pull through so luckily I gave in to Raja Nurul Ain and her husband, who coincidentally are close friends with our selected band, Blink-blink Entertainment. Long story short, we kicked off on a good start and didn't have any blunders along the way, Alhamdulillah.
Ujie my close friend with her pengapit dress that I helped design =)
Hahaha..we performed a song together. Yeah, I know right. Me?? Singing? Damn. Luckily I knew the lyrics and I was and have been a good sport since I got married T_T. We both really loved this song by Wali Band called Baik-baik Sayang (Be well, loved one..something to that extent) and performed the duet. Well, I only had 2 lines out of the whole song but man were my knees weak. My throat was dry and the whole time through the song I was ready to faint. Tapi senyum sebab camera banyak sgt. Haha.
My beautiful family who I owe all my thanks and gratitude to.. You guys look great!
I look weird I know. But its actually quite normal of me to go off-key.
Cake cutting!! The cake didn't have soft icing so I failed miserably at dotting F's face with cream topping. Instead, the royal icing rolled off my fingers ever so.
Maksu, Along, Mama and Tidin. In yoga, we call it the 'power house'. Hehe.
My supadupas and schoolmates!! Thanks for coming and celebrating with us both.
Hang Tuah canggih.
Fooling around during the photoshoot. Haha. Hand bouquet by Kak Sher.
Lapar siot. Duduk meja atas tu bukan nak makan. Puas la tunggu MC panggil utk potong kek?!
Giving it our every ounce of energy..
And calling it a day, at 2 a.m. the following morning. Weddings are no easy feat! Many many thanks to Yon, and Babak from Plan B - my official photographers. Jengae, for hanging out till wee late morning and keeping me company throughout the day. I hope u will not tire of me.
Also, a quiet shoutout to my good friend Elly, thanks for the cake! and letting us rest in awesome peace in the heart of KL.
Much Love. Always.
Also, a quiet shoutout to my good friend Elly, thanks for the cake! and letting us rest in awesome peace in the heart of KL.
Much Love. Always.



5 comments:
I'm happy for u babe.beautiful wedding.. sob sob sob
gebunya cake~!! ^_^ klu aku stay sampai habis mesti aku sorg je dah separuh hahaha
love love love the wedding =)
Loved every details in this post :)
Congratulations once again, my dear!
besnye letak byk gamba yg aku amek!!
nicely arranged with other's pics, tgk byk2 kali pun tak jemu!
suraya : tq..tu la kauu tak datangggggggggggggggggg. padan muka.
na : kek mmg gebu babe.sorry lambat potong..da potong pon dok perap lg atas pentas. tade sape nak tu. tsk tsk.
along : along tak dtg!! thanks..mmg blog utk along pn.
bulls : haha yes credits to BULATAn. lap u mucho!!
Post a Comment