The moment I have been waiting for..to share in this small space what went through my mind as the ceremony went on, and Faliq continued to put on his serious face.
I couldn't keep a straight face, what with Faliq facing me, all dolled up with two-way foundation on his left cheek and the Imam asking him to repeat the lines. "Eh dah salah da lah, saya hafal yang lain" (Oh man, I memorized something different!) Faliq being him, cracking up jokes and making fun of himself before the real deal went down.
Alhamdulillah, all I felt was happy happy. A solid full stop. Like, hey there we go. Of course before he shook my dad's hands I was in disbelief, eh eh betul ke ni? Haha. We finally did what we came to do. Married. Elated. I wanted to smile all day. It felt like Faliq finally committed himself to me and it felt real good.

Picture purposely cut off by my Jengae. Love the color! Simple pink for family and whites for us. Keeping it simple, is key.
I had a ball getting wedding shoes. I didn't spend more than rm200 on a pair, and resulted in getting a new one for each set of clothes I wore throughout our wedding celebration. Ok almari kasut da penuh.
My favourite candid shot. Love the deep green background, and Faliq's made up face. Luckily you can't see his tumtum.
D'villa Felda, charged at rm4000 for a reception of 50 pax. Enough food on the menu to go around to taking home some. Simple and spacious interior if you haven't got the luxury of getting married in your own house. And the good thing is they arrange your Imam and witness as well.
Ok da penat. Tengok dalam kain sendiri pon boleh find solace. Haha.
Love you apis.

No comments:
Post a Comment