Let this be the recollection, pieces of blindingly happy thoughts I have kept with me since the day it happened. This level of ecstasy, I have never felt before.
I've been counting down to the day I will finally be declared as his wife. It's something pretty major. To think back on that time, I had various people asking me if I was feeling nervous inside. Frankly speaking, I had too little time on my hands to feel everything BUT nervous. Seriously, I was as cool as a cucumber. Other than the fact that my nikah papers were officiated only 3 days before the event, didn't fluster me one bit. (ok tipu)
Begin the day bright and early, pack a spacey tote bag so that u have everything you could possibly need for the day - super spandex panties to give you that 'lift' (haha bongok kin) , a face towel, perfume and lotion, own make-up in case any crisis should occur, loads of pins, and THE most important thing is to bring your own hankey and a bunch of friends whom you adore.

I had my make-up done by Freida. He was a really friendly and talkative make-up artist. Didn't feel the need to not voice out anything. Such as the fact that I don't shave or trim or thread my eyebrows (like, seriously kin?) Told me I must have botoxed my chin instead. Hm.


So glad it turned out OK. Worries me the most that we have to get ready facing away from the mirror thus left clueless on the progression of our face. And then, relying on your best friends' eye signal to communicate if its fugly or just ugly.
My florist and I conceptualized the idea of lilies formed straight and tall like a pencil box. But, well. It doesn't really had to look like a pencil box for me to fall in love with my own bouquet! Tsk tsk. And you were wondering why I didn't throw the lovelies away?!

Hantaran were all done by Mama..but she bought the flowers from a local florist located in Melawati. Her name is Kak Sue. She took notes on what I liked, and just kept on saying I'm so laid back. Thanks for the flowers kak Sue!!
Oh shit, this entry has become a messy mix of product review and I've lost sight on what I wanted to express my feelings on. Damn you fast keyboard!!

My next modus operandi is to blog about each and every aspect of my solemnization, so I get to share what was the thinking process that went on. And what the final outcome were. Haha. Ok I'm sooo going to print this into a BOOK!
Ok aku penat gile arini.
I've been counting down to the day I will finally be declared as his wife. It's something pretty major. To think back on that time, I had various people asking me if I was feeling nervous inside. Frankly speaking, I had too little time on my hands to feel everything BUT nervous. Seriously, I was as cool as a cucumber. Other than the fact that my nikah papers were officiated only 3 days before the event, didn't fluster me one bit. (ok tipu)
Begin the day bright and early, pack a spacey tote bag so that u have everything you could possibly need for the day - super spandex panties to give you that 'lift' (haha bongok kin) , a face towel, perfume and lotion, own make-up in case any crisis should occur, loads of pins, and THE most important thing is to bring your own hankey and a bunch of friends whom you adore.

I had my make-up done by Freida. He was a really friendly and talkative make-up artist. Didn't feel the need to not voice out anything. Such as the fact that I don't shave or trim or thread my eyebrows (like, seriously kin?) Told me I must have botoxed my chin instead. Hm.


So glad it turned out OK. Worries me the most that we have to get ready facing away from the mirror thus left clueless on the progression of our face. And then, relying on your best friends' eye signal to communicate if its fugly or just ugly.
My florist and I conceptualized the idea of lilies formed straight and tall like a pencil box. But, well. It doesn't really had to look like a pencil box for me to fall in love with my own bouquet! Tsk tsk. And you were wondering why I didn't throw the lovelies away?!

Hantaran were all done by Mama..but she bought the flowers from a local florist located in Melawati. Her name is Kak Sue. She took notes on what I liked, and just kept on saying I'm so laid back. Thanks for the flowers kak Sue!!
Oh shit, this entry has become a messy mix of product review and I've lost sight on what I wanted to express my feelings on. Damn you fast keyboard!!

My next modus operandi is to blog about each and every aspect of my solemnization, so I get to share what was the thinking process that went on. And what the final outcome were. Haha. Ok I'm sooo going to print this into a BOOK!
Ok aku penat gile arini.

2 comments:
well your make up definitely looked nice babe..Light and simple and sweet..Rugi aku tak datang belah KL..(nangis)
kau mmg gedik. aku da suruh ko dtg dua2. cis cis.
Post a Comment