Friday, February 18, 2011

Hip huggers now




I've been leaving this treasured space untouched since! Leave a note on things I'd like to share :

- Pics on wedding preparation
- Nikah event ; how much I felt like laughing..
- KL reception ; regrets, tips..notes
- Hardship of moving into a house that doesn't really resemble a resting place (but does now!)
- Pahang
- Cambodia ; maybe, if I feel like opening that much up
- CNY ; pekan vs n9

cool..looks like an awesome list to dig into.

I miss Faliq a lot now. He's not around and its hard to roll on as if nothing has happened.

2 comments:

SurayaHarris said...

awwwww...aku nak rindu faliq dan kau jugak.boleh?meh la sini burung merpati 2 ekor oii..aku nak kasi hadiah wedding...=p

bijoux said...

haha gedik molek mu ni.
sorry la ssh je nak arrange utk meet up. insyaAllah nanti kte jumpa k!