Between Khmer and I, it won't be something I will publish I guess. I'm going to keep it all to myself, and perhaps the pictures will remind me of what it felt like, newlyweds and how much of a good friend he has always been to me.
My ultimate fear is that one day the love has gone, and what is left would be disintegrated pieces of our memories. So the less I share, the better.
Khmer was beautiful. I think it was. Honest. We may never feel that way towards each other ever.
So let that be my insecurity.
My ultimate fear is that one day the love has gone, and what is left would be disintegrated pieces of our memories. So the less I share, the better.
Khmer was beautiful. I think it was. Honest. We may never feel that way towards each other ever.
So let that be my insecurity.
1 comment:
i let that dance off, but not ur insecurity. for all i know ton homme just like to pull your leg. but u r right, you may never feel the same again -
because you might feel even more towards each other =)
Post a Comment