Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gimme Angel wings!


I enjoy surprises, and I know faliq loves surprises even more. But the thing is I pretty much suck at making it happen cause its either I'm literally not there, or I am short on resources on making it happen. Haha. Excuses excuses. For the record, the first year I was in the UK for work, last year I was offshore for the whole of January, this year I was away for my Yemen trip. Tee hee.

Thanks to cuppylicious cupcakes for entertaining my request and making it such a personalized gift!! Initially I just ordered a batch of pastel colored roses on the cupcakes, but then decided to have some fun with them and ordered things that remind me of him instead. Such a big boy of 27, the box was more for a kid turning 8 =)


Our favourite piece : the angel wings complete with the fuzzy heart and halo to match.

5 comments:

SurayaHarris said...

ni from my friend afiq izzit..cute huh..
=D

Diha said...

comel nye cupcake!

happy birthday shikin =)

bijoux said...

suraya tak paham ape awk ckp tu..ni for your friend faliq..sape pulak afiq. hehe

time kasih diha!! thanks for the wish =)

SurayaHarris said...

afiq punya mama yang buat cupcakes nih..sedap kan

bijoux said...

ala suraya sy tak kenal la sape afiq tuu. tp mmg superb..