Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dusun Kendong

Life is a bit boring without my diana F. We used to share the same heightened excitement whenever we went out.
Now its just me and my second-hand converse wallet, and keys. And lipbalm.
Last weekend I went to visit my granfathers, both whom are not doing so well. Its a sad circumstance to have to justify.
'Exhibit A is suffering because..so and so..' and then we'd have to compare it with 'Exhibit B shows signs of ageing and has loss the ability to..etc etc..'
It was a purely sad moment for me. But to dwell so deep into it would only drain me of my mental strength.
I had a long way back to travel. And then to deal with the fact that f's mom will be going for Hajj this year has also put a MAJOR dent on my planning.

Kendong is beautiful. The trees are wild and grew out of every nook and cranny. The grass high and tall, hiding secrets between the dense layers.
I took atok's bike for a spin. The tyres are flat. The house is on a hill that is impossible to cycle up with a set of flat tyres.

The kids in the football field were cheering us up the hill. I had sweat trickling down my neck and back. My face plastered with a permanent smile. I felt like a kid again.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

aku suka the way u put the words rase mcm skrang kt kampung jgak. (ignoring bunyi honk dari kereta kt luar rumah ni. tsk )

bijoux said...

hey hey!! thanks nnti aku balik kampung lg aku nak g pam taya atok.