Friday, November 13, 2009

Cummulous Nimbus


The sky is playing games with me today. From a swollen dark purple, stream of orange lights up the horizon. It is a new day. I take a deep breath and feel a deep sort of sadness. Two of my malaysian crew are leaving. They were the only thing that made me felt like I was at home. The bed I sleep in is warm, sheltered. Fuzzy to the touch of the plural duvets that I have opted to monopolize. Before I sleep, I think about happy moments I like to replay. Short phrases, places, faces, foot steps.

The sky is a shade of light blue, crisp and chirpy. The wind blows steadily, drying my break of sweat. Sounds of waves crashing gently below me fills in the background. Its as if God did not want me to feel so empty and alone. Up ahead, there is an array of fluffy cumulous nimbus. They remind me of you. And right beside them, an army of dark clouds outline the nearby platforms.

It felt like God was teasing me. The sky transforms every few minutes, always unpredictable, always spectacular. Of course He is the only one who can determine my fate, the day's course of events. I am merely a chess piece and believe that God knows what is best for me.

For now, my place is here.

2 comments:

ANA said...

fuzzy logic!

bijoux said...

fuzzy nimot ujie. pergi cari.