Who needs to be worried about rain when all you need to make you feel warm and safe is right there beside you? I know that this luxury does not make itself available for everybody. Myself included.
Its the kind of feeling you get going through old photo albums in your external hard drive. And the trail of events that seem to parade themselves in front of you when you smile with each click of your mouse.
Photography should not only be art. Its purpose is lost if it strayed away from its ultimate goal as a recording machine. Im lazy with digital editing. I dont have the time of day to edit and install the software. I'd love to if i had the time. In fact I'd love to do so many things if I had the time.
This is a picture of somewhere I love, taken from a spot I love.
Just the sight of KL will make me happy as it is so close to home. Well it is home.And that little black thing on the far right corner reminds me that I was taking this picture from the spot i love most.
The passenger seat of his car.
4 comments:
oh finally i get it! gamba itu adalah gamba cermin depan kereta. dems.
ah tisha..
aku pun selow moo gile nk tangkap itu gamba ape. dh bayangkan painting.
tape sekurang2nya korang jujur. lenkali kte men teka teka lagi ok.
Post a Comment