Saturday, November 07, 2009

Chronology of you.


Today I feel that time is a mean bitch. Not only that it passes so fast and that I am constantly trying to make it freeze, it has changed a lot around me. Change is good, or so they say. Its been a wonderful journey that I am on, and the effects of time has taken its toll. The cycle of life. When time first began, it was all beautiful like a pod in spring waiting to burst into something of promised grandeur. I was blinded by the euphoria my heart felt with every moment I spent in his presence. When time evolved I felt that I was more mature as I saw him for who he truly was and we both made our sacrifices to show how much we meant to each other.

But that was then. When time had not pass me in leaps and folds.

When time stood still I found the urge to reach out and remind you why we are here. You have always been like the moon, by gravitational force you are connected to the earth, where I am. There were times where you lost your ground and drifted away from me. Of course you never noticed. I set you free, you said.

That was then, when time was something I had ample amount of. Now its just a luxury neither of us makes good use of.

Sadly time is sprinting by me and I see you slowly swirling in a black hole of no return. You step on my feelings the way tractors do to junk metal. With brute force. Yes I hate her. But this has nothing to do with that. We never talk about these things, we never text it cause its too personal either.

We will both run out of time one day, and when the day comes I'm not sure I want to have you to blame on.

No comments: