The reason this platform is called Champion 7 is simple. But no one told me what it was until I went there myself. Its a super mother-platform with 7 modules interconnected. In oil world, that's pretty massive! I am not sure what is the production rate of these guys. Picture taken from the boat landing off the module I landed on. From this picture, you can see 4 modules, and include the one I'm on, would total to 5. Awesome!!
4 comments:
I don't understand a damn thing. that thing still look ugly. (ade sape2 ckp kat sini champion tu lawa ke? :P)
ugly ugly ugly. impressive massive. whatever. please write something of interest of small people :P
hehe jk jk...
hahahahhahahahah ur comment made my day/nite!!
ye i shouldve tried taking it from above tp takot kantoi bwk camera (kene ade permit utk gune).
baiklah i will write something for those y tatau pape psl minyak =p
oh ok aku sudah faham ape benda yg interconnected tuhhh...punya lama aku kene refresh blk gamba ni utk dapat idea. LOL. cam cool je kalau dapat Areal view dier..
ye areal view kne la naik helikopter. klo kat kemaman aku brani juge tp tak sure la sni cemane rules die.hehe. next time mb =)
Post a Comment