I was all set to go to Kuantan to catch the hottest movie in town, the Dark Knight. And then I got the most dreaded sms of my life.
"You will do the presentation, as required in your LMS.."
Oh great heavens. Why la whyy. Why must it always rain on me? So that night, I headed out to Kuantan with no mood for a movie and I guess the stars guessed me right and all the good seats were taken. So we went for plan B. Later that evening my boss called, he was still at a meeting.
"Present aja slides itu, I will be there to back you up.."
I felt mucho better! And afterall I was the one who did all the slides, every single one of it. We headed out to a friend's place and had dinner with him and his cute baby girl, and with the celebration of his 2nd expected child on the way! After dinner we headed back to kemaman and I slept straight till 4 am where I did my isya prayers and decided to go through the slides.
They day of the presentation, it went well. Most of the clients were newbies like myself. A bit of a headache because not all of them understand the operation offshore. Once we got back to the base, my boss told me,
"Thank you for the presentation, it was a very good presentation, I think"
Wargh wargh~!! Soka soka. Syukur, alhamdulillah it went well. I hate last minute arrangements, but presentations are something I know I can nail 'em every time. Syukur. Boss aku lg satu y sepatutnye present tu mmg nak kene tol.
3 comments:
ye. presentation. aku rase kau sangat bagus. Hiyah!
haha siot jek ko ni penance. same mcm si dreamer yang hebat. hiyah2 tak sudah. hehe. thanks tho.
Post a Comment