Friday, July 25, 2008

BrainFreeze


I was in a hurricane of things to do previously. Proposals, presentations, fabricating new iron racks for the yard, the nitrogen course for the new hire, just plain too many things for my small brain to contain. That, evidently I forgot a thing or two. Hehe. And yesterday I was busted! Not in a bad way, just kinda went through a spring cleaning session with the mess I have on my desk looking for a drawing I had but couldn't really locate the darned thing.

And then at 11 o'clock onwards I was in brainfreeze mode. Gile tade keje. I had work to do, but I couldn't make myself to work like a train anymore. All I felt like doing was surfing and bloghopping.

Pastu balik rumah book flight g KL for friday evening and called encik penolong pengarah to check into my favourite hotel. Sekian.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe tak tolong pasang injector head tu ker ...hehe

bijoux said...

sapakah? jaya ke.

Unknown said...

bukan bukan...just terstumble upon ur blog...im in oil and gas...and very interesting ur a girl working in oil and gas with schlumberger...wonder how long you can work offshore after being married and having children

bijoux said...

hey jay =) welcome2.. my career path is a tad flexible, im supposed to be in the field for a period of 3 years, its only intense during the first 2 years. later on i will be more on technical (design n stuff) so kne la cepat2 upgred kan diri before i plan to have kids n stuff. should be ok, insyaAllah.

Unknown said...

do u get enough sleep wih SLB?...wink wink

bijoux said...

not really good sleep. i think my biological age has doubled.

Unknown said...

hehehe...kulit dh kedut ker n rambut makin beruban....x kisah la asalkan duit masuk bank tiap2 bulan