Aku rindu mu Sara!! Sara budak nakal.. Padan muke die kne babab ngn ehem ehem.. Me and Sara at Hai Peng. Leteh tunggu Zul. Saket perot aku dibuatnye.
I had to be the one to sign off her surat kelakuan baik or something of that sort, coz it had to be signed off by someone who knows her for more than 5 years. Wakaka. Sorry encik Zul, awak tak layak. Tapi saya? Lebih dari itu!! Cik mek ni pong satu, bakpe dok suruh mok, mokcik, dok pung pokcik mung sign blake? Sabo je la.
Dan selang beberapa hari daripada hari itu, Nazihah pon mari ke kemamang. Wakaka. My accent is so silly. Anyhoots. We stayed at Awana, and Naz was all worried and anxious about going offshore. It would be her first time to stay overnight at a platform, before this she was always returning to shore by boat or chopper. Goodluck Naz-kun!
I will be in Awana on the 27th..to spend the night with Naz, and baru semalam I spent the night at Awana's with Ujie-kun. Oh my. Good luck to all my luvly girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment