Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Technology Day, PMO Kertih

The event that made me feel like a slave. Thanks boss!!


This was when the guests came to each booth and asked around.. and the yummy part was that this new technology that we were presenting, I haven't a clue to what any of them is! Pernah dengar, tp tak pernah gune lg dlm job. Mcm la byk sgt da g jobs pon kan. Pathetic~


After the visit2, L-R : Budak DB, Fong my intern, Amin-utp-DB, me, Ecah, Abg Suhaimi and Pham Tien the specialist from KL Office.

Of course lah, Petronas event must have drinks2 and foodies. Famished like crazy. Boss tak tanye pon da mkn ke tak ke. Ha ha ha. First day of expo I had lunch out with Hanisah, Esah, Ayu Mawar, Ecah and Lela at the Nasi Kukus in Kertih. Second day Hani was down with a fever.


Me and ma' boyss. Miss my classmates! EE, Cinod and Abang. Actually nama die Roshamdi, but everybody calls him abang. Cute kan? He was in my group when we had the SLB interview back in UTP. I met tonnes of friends, I guess that would be the only perk of looking after PCSB for the future. And yes, some of you have already read it from Kunaz's page that we were squirming like squids when we saw one another in the hall. Kah kah kah..!!

With Cinod and EE again. Best ngumpat2 ngn derang. Thanks fellas. Oh yeah, freebies on the house! Siap ade mamat yang jage Angsi threatened me, " Ko nak contract ngn Angsi ke tanak? Klo nak bek ko bg aku mug.. Nak ke tanak contract??!" cam.. apekah? Bapak ko ke sign contract tu? (mungkin bapak die sign, but I find the likelihood of that being true is very tipis). Silly boy. Don't make me smack you.

Yea yea yea! This would be the sole reason why I would even want to help set up a booth. Nak jumpe kawan-kawan!! Kunaz, Ros, and Naddy!


One for the naughty cameraman.

Minum petang pulak.. L-R : Yati (die jage PM 9 so after this I will liase with her a lot, I guess) Kukunaznaz, Naddy and Ros.

Penat nak mampos sbb keje ngn boss y tak serupe boss. Seriously. Learn some human skills lah. Not only how to please the clients, but those who work dedicatedly for you, too, you know?

So nice to have gotten that out of my system-ma.

Happy weekend darls!!

2 comments:

Remi said...

hah.. bab2 kontrak aku yang jaga ok..

surat2 approval letter tu banyak aku yang print...

bijoux said...

ha..bek aku bg kau mug kan?? haha.. bgos remi, ko mmg seswai dan amanah utk jage bende2 mcm tu. selamat bertugas!