
I’ve put on a pair of new shoes, I’m running now. I run with no directions, but I know I’m moving further and more lost in the game of deception I made for us to play. And still you chase me down. I run the bend like I’ve never done before. I run and I hide. But the truth just seems to catch up with me much faster than I’d expect. The tune from a song, the pose of a picture, brings me back to the date, back there to the humid air, to the heart pacing moment I wish would never end. I saw you right there in front of me.
And it did.
And you say you love me, but you do it again.. and again and again..
2 comments:
being selfish is a self healing state of being
yeah, they should put an enforcement or something to curb the amount of selfishness we are allowed to practise. i think i sorta ruined someone else's life due to it tho.
Post a Comment