Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Krom Luang

Tuesday was Nuzul Quran, and we had the day off. Not wanting to miss the full range seafood buffet offered at Krom Luang, Ipoh near Greentown area, my friends and I were really looking foward to stuffing ourselves!! The late afternoon in Ipoh was a bit rainy so we didn't get our group picture taken.



The array of food was appetizing! As noted, the food ran out quickly so getting there early was a prime factor to success. Even more so when s1nach & co were also booked for a party of 12. Competition, competition.


I had eveything planned out. Maximize on crustaceans, things we can't find at Ali's and take the mahal2 stuff only, minimise the rice and chicken and whatnots.




Jenga and I took about 3 plates in total of just the dishes, no rice. Then another 2 plates with rice and veggies.


The plates was heaped in prawns in garlic paste, baby crabs coated in tumeric powder, kerabu sotong, steamed fish, and suprise suprise there was also lauk nenas masak kuning with salted fish! Tofu in oyster sauce, tomyam with crab and more prawns..and more and more..Nafsuu!!


For dessert ( I wasn't too keen on dessert, because its been months since I had a proper meal with mr.Prawn and mr.Crab) there was an array of traditional Thai dessert, pulut with mango pieces, sweet barley porridge, and a continous flow of orange cordial. All for a worthy 17 ringgit.


All in all we had a great time, the place may be a bit small so some bum clashing moments took place, the ablution area is the toilet, the cashier was really rude to us, although one person thought it was in our place to apologize for the misunderstanding.. silly girl if you ask me.




No comments: