Saturday, October 14, 2006

Midsemester Dreamers

When I think about my future career path, I would rather not think about my scholarship bond. It somewhat spoils the fun of dreaming. Numerous feedback can be found in the net about how hard it is to be satisfied with your work.

So the objective of my career path would be to make ultimate use of my bachelorhood and youth so as to gain as much experience and exposure the field of oil and gas has to offer. Concentrating on my youth because I know the resposibilities to come and circumstances due to those resposibilities may be a big influence on the jobs that I am able to take. Ultimately, I hope my first job with Petronas (if Allah wills it) will be in Miri, Sarawak. I need to be in the field and the matter of job satisfaction will only be prime when I have aged.

I plan to work my butt off for the first 5 years of my career and get meager pay. With that many years of experience under my sleeves, I hope that it will be a great platform for me to aim for the stars and perhaps get myself into the corporate and management sector.

My definition of a dream job would be to integrate public relations, management and travelling. I am great with people and have great presentational skills. But honestly, I really, really hope that Brunei opens up their own oil company so that I can reap the benefits and create my kingdom there.

*Dream big kiddo, dream big..

No comments: