Thursday, October 26, 2006

Isolation


Well its only the 2nd day of raya and I'm already back here. To the place I most belong. Feels good. I've been living in and out of places for the past 10 years I guess, eversince my parents moved from KL and posted to Singapore, and now to Switzerland. I like to have my own space, my own set of rules and I dont really like being told what to do. That way of life probably became my way of life unintentionally but deliberately just to cater my need to have a sense of belonging.

Some resolutions, none.

Dont feel like talking about it at the moment. Things suck when you feel like you're doing something for the good of others, but then it turns out that they think you got it all wrong and then the next thing you know, you're the one to blame and now you've got to bane yourself from any human contact just to save yourself the trouble. Stupid.

I hate raya this year.

No comments: