Saturday, September 23, 2006

J-Card Sale

On a fine Thursday morning, gc & I decided to head out to my first ever J-Card sale. We headed straight after class and had our magrib prayers in the xtau sgt nama masjid tu tp yg bulat2 biru in the middle of town. Upon arrival there was a massive jam and I had to head out alone to make sure I had enough time to shop.

Massive x massive?? Ramai gile busuk nye aahh.



So there I was in my department, and I started grabbing at whatever I fancied, for fear that all these shop crazy women were gonna snatch ‘em any minute now..(the clock was ticking okay). And when I did, the salesperson said to me, “that one after less you get if for 100 only” a hundred? What was it, some leather piece of art? So looked at what I was actually holding in my hands..

Ooh. Praise the lord. It was a bloody rm199.90 (the pic is proof)

Pour moi. For me. How selfish of me. Hahaha..

But then there’s always the discount corner..

A myriad of choices!


I didn’t really want to try anything on, but I waited in the fitting room anyways to contemplate which items I grabbed that I should actually buy.


So I ended up checking myself out. (haha..tipu jer..seriously out of topic now) and yea, in the meanwhile gc was still searching for a parking spot.



And then he surprised me with his handful of shirts.. 10 hengget? Apsal baju boys ni mura tahap gaban nye..


I tried talking him into buying all 3 but to no avail (I failed. Again. haha)


Here’s gc all busy shopping hahaha


And the least fun part.. I observed that during this massive sale, you could actually get away with stealing, especially if the items didn’t have the pin/metal detector thingy. Mcm la ade org cek beg ngn receipt.. (im not that low pleasee)



I had to look for gc all over, my phone didn't have any credit and there was no coverage sbb jem sgt kot kc mlm tuh.. so here he is trying to smooth out my frowning face

In the end he actually had to buy me one of these..jht x? (ade less laaa)



And I got him one of these luvly things..nice, never came across them before..see what a massive sale can do to your senses??!!

A great experience!! Can’t wait for the next J-Card event!! (pengsan gc bace ni..)

7 comments:

ANA said...

eh..i tot i oredi give u comment..but notting came out plak..well huh..nvm..

well well...u gaiss are too schweet.. i repeat S-W-E-E-T..!! did ur shopping together...
i aint hv much time to do those things wif him b4.. hummp =( but its oke.. bcoz im chill, im fine, and im happy to lead my life now.. hehe... its bcoz i found a really true fren jux like u..hehe...oke gurl, enjoy..cheers!!! *muach*

Anonymous said...

next j-card sale? adoish..abeslaa..
sogo sale pon bes kan hahaha

Unknown said...

Mule mule ingat ashratul ni ialah CK tp rupenye deep down inside, she's still a she (whatever that means), and ar always susceptible to the vile trap of the word called SALE. Hah!

Shahira I. said...

hi akak!i've difficulty to remember your blog name..so akhirnye saye menfavourites kan ur site kat kom company nehh(huhu) k..hahha okes take care n slamat berpuasa~
p/s : shopping tak hingat!!!!huhu triumph jarang sale more than 30% tauuuu~

Anonymous said...

wallaa...sonoknye shoppin..nak beli triumph smpai rm100?? omg

bijoux said...

fyi CK is clark kent, kepen mmg jahat. and i dont think the pour moi line is under triumph, unless u know better. and ye, triumph aritu sale 50% so harusla~ haha, skali skala lyn sale, bkn slalu =)

Pink Stilettos said...

heeeeeeeeeeee lawaaaanyerrrr the black lacey braaa!! nak gakkk!! huhuhu