Sunday, September 17, 2006

a taste

i bid myself bienvenue as i bravely venture out into the world of blogging. its pretty much freefall from here as there will be moments when i will be spilling my beans shamlessly on everything to no avail. Oh well, be that as it may. the latest news from home, TGV fares to Paris in December is down to 5 euros, my dad has finished paying for the car so my parents are debating whether or not to head east to Prague for their yearly porcelain fix, and thus far into my ninth semester i am happy to announce that i have yet to have a nervous breakdown. to many more posts by me!

cheers.

5 comments:

ANA said...

ola dearie..
color = nice
font = so-so ;p (part ur writings..formal sgt mayb)
in future = post some pictures ek..bru bes!
yeay~~

Unknown said...

Ah welcome to the club my friend. I will definitely be 1 of ur adoring blog fans.

bijoux said...

hey hey, thanks phen.. the admiration we have for 1 another's work is sickening. haha..im gonna make u write more rainbow and candycane stuff!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey never mind the deleted post. As i was typing while standing, I have had 1 typo error. Being the sick perfectionist that I am, I decided to delete it, sit down, and write it again.

Well ashratul, as they say to me, I will say to u "one can only dream" hahaha