Thursday, September 28, 2006

my last ramadhan..

The next 20 plus days will be highly noted in all muslims' calendar throughout the world. Unfortunately, I have to see it in a more pessimistic tone of color. Im rather sad that this will be my last ramadhan with my friends of some 4 odd years. They've sorta grown on me. Hehe. So instead, I have promised myself that I will embrace this month as if there is no tommorow and I will not mope (or sleep, for that matter) around all day eventhough I am drained and wilting as I await the sunset patiently.

Some things I am looking foward to in the near future... a heavenly weekend of prayers, and hopefully squash. As well as a trip to witness the lantern celebration in Ipoh on thursday. Im gonna make sure the people Im bringing along in the name of good deed will send their photos as entries in the photgraphy competition held during the same event. Im just going for the sake of taking pictures and having iftar with my luved ones.

Happy ramadhan to all muslims throughout the world, may peace be upon you. amin.

No comments: