I like taking pictures, and I think they all speak for themselves. So for this entry, I'm gonna put up pictures I enjoyed looking through (some were by ms.Radio).
Last night, my girlfriends and I successfully did the trawih prayers.. (20 rakaat..taniah2!) Its not always a luxury to be able to do the complete set since we have worldy deadlines hunting us down even as we speak (procrastinate, procrastinate). Being thankful to the Almighty sets us in the right direction and i believe puts us in a more tranquilized flow of thought..
Last night, my girlfriends and I successfully did the trawih prayers.. (20 rakaat..taniah2!) Its not always a luxury to be able to do the complete set since we have worldy deadlines hunting us down even as we speak (procrastinate, procrastinate). Being thankful to the Almighty sets us in the right direction and i believe puts us in a more tranquilized flow of thought..
As the days go by, less and less people show up for the prayers.. I guess you could say it is expected, a sad expectation at that. Or maybe its the weekend, and everyone else has gone home.
In the end, we had the mosque pretty much to ourselves (for some odd reason -being odd because I have never asked my friends about this, I like to pray next to my friends and my mum. tu jek. org len tak suke. wakaka..)

Bakal-bakal pemimpin umat..
Manusia yang harus diberi pimpinan..haha, we snuck out the window and had funn jumping on the dome domes! Will look foward to another round of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment