Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nikon D50

Going bonkers for this gadget, help me!! The Nikon D50. It retails around 3k, but s1nach got his for around 2k something. So ngn gatalnye g usha kat Ebay.. but the one on ebay is a display unit sorta thing. So it has been exposed on the shelf. Really want it. haha. On ebay, the price plus the postage and handling, totals up to less than 2k. Most definitely. But then i'd have to think about laying it out for my dad to pay using his card.. leceh la plak.



Someone said that these things are cheaper in areas like Langkawi. Yummy. Now i have a good reason to head up north after raya. Tolong la cepat kaya.

Tolong la photography is not a passing phase for me. I've been taking pictures since I was in primary school, and now I have a fanatic roomate + her digital camera magazines + her affiliation-fling with s1nach.. what a combo. Its just that I haven't been too serious a photographer. Wish me luck. Better make it worth my while now.

1 comment:

Jay said...

tidak ku sangka rumet ku bercita2 besar mau pakai ini DSLR...woohoo GO NIKON! goodluck bebeh..leh aku tompang sekaki ye dok?! kekeke. aku pk nak wat bisnes kasi kaya sket lah. cukup2 lepas beli camera jadi arh. tp nk jual ape ek..kueh raya? wahhaha