This time it is so different.
I have been having these weird dreams and you promised they were suppose to go away. Heavily drugged, I find myself numb in my toes but my fingers could feel the hard throbbing of my heart the minute I am awake. Such a bad dream, I shut my eyes in disbelief, calming myself with some yin breathing. I feel myself sink deeper into the mattress. The alarm goes off again and I stomp my fingers on snooze.
Why now?
Its been a while, since I last dreamt of you. At least it was a pleasant encounter. We had a decent conversation which I recall nothing of. Our circle seems to be getting smaller - are you clausterphobic?
A lot of people will never get why I do yoga - I need constant practise and method on how to let go. To be reminded, constantly, like a dory fish.
I lay now in my bed, ready for slumber. And yet I am so restless I do not want to meet you again.
This time it is so different. You promised, uncertain yourself.
2 comments:
tdo x basoh kaki nehhh hihihii
sebok gentel kaki mika je haaa... hihi =)
Post a Comment