Feels like I am the last person to set foot here. The densely populated streets, the crazy number of motorbikes, the lack of system for crossing streets and main roads.
I learned the acronym a while back. I didn't even recall it being a capital city of anywhere. Cause it changed names.
The food was wonderful and green, raw and fresh. I could repeat the noodles, the spring rolls, the cut fruits.. the wonderfully rich mocha like vietnamese coffee - that everyone has sworn you'd never be able to replicate at home. I refuse to believe this but have yet to try.
I wished I had more energy, and more time to explore you. I bet the countrysides are even more breathtaking.
Thank you for letting me pretend I am french-asian. Letting me walk around in my sleeping pants. Letting the cool breeze kiss my face as I trail along the empty palace. Letting me panic from Mika's sudden crying whilst inside the Cu Chi tunnel.
Enticing my senses, stretching my imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment