Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The clouds remind me


On bright, cloudy days I think of you, I still do. But once the temperament of the clouds change, more emotional, more deep and darker in color. I get a bit mental. And opt to think about Him instead. I instill the anxiety and fear I should have as I look up. Tiny. Helpless. On judgement day, the angels will come down in a huge cloud, they come down as His witness.

Will I survive his wrath? 
Will my connection with the Prophet be enough to save me?

Al-Baqarah, 210 : 
They do not wait aught but that Allah should come to them in the shadows of clouds along with the angels, and the matter has (already) been decided : and all matters are returned to Allah.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

things you wander when you get older...

bijoux said...

I guess this is why I believe wisdom comes with age =)