Monday, September 02, 2013

Getting in the groove



How was your raya? I drove to Kendong the night of raya, after skipping happily from work early for an undeserving shoe shopping session - which I have lost cupboard space to hide my latest pruchase from F of recent. It was that time of the month again, this time I had great company to eat KFC and share stories while teething into the piping hot savoury chicken. In the car. Its amazing how I always discover new things about my friends, even after 6 years of friendship. Thank you, H.

Fell asleep at home tired and cramping like crazy and after I read of the much expected accident along the road to Nilai. Two accidents, at that. Snooze snooze lazy lazy.

Finally headed out at 7:30, and sipped happily on the iced milo in the car. Hesitant - not wanting to fill up my tank just in case theres another accident along the way. The roads were clear and the takbir was playing.. Wow, I thought. My first undisturbed and focused takbir session in solitude. 

I arrived soon after, clear traffic. Hugging Mika upon arrival, I took out a pack of popping fire crackers and tought the little man the temporary excitement the world offers the night of Eid. This year, it was all about me Mika. When you get older I will try to do more for you ok?

No comments: