Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pimple cream & I


Happy and you left me alone in the corner. I have some good news, will you be around to share them with me? My forehead is speckled silly with pimples. I felt adequately 14 as I browsed the shelves of the pharmacy for pimple cream.

A loyal bike, a forlorn set of racing tyres. Those are welcomed constants. 

Now that the holy month has left me, I feel unsteady, like a kid who just took off his training wheels. Metallica is playing on the 21st and I am going to go on a long awaited hiking trip. This will be exciting. Thanks for all the unnessecary buying, my favourite is the mini vacuum. Apprec8  love. 

Lets go to all our favourite places and pretend we could eat fast food our whole life through. I feel special everytime its just the two of us. 

***

Tell me a secret, tell me anything.
What's your weapon? What's your middle name?
What do you believe in? What's your animal?
Are you a cat or a dog person?


(I never knew you)

No comments: