Multiple times and countless hours I have spent at the airport, sending off my parents and more often than not - wet with tears.
The most annoying thing that could happen is having a family friend tag along and then be so busily keeping up with your parents that you hardly could get a decent conversation the final few hours together.
We had a great month together, I was so blessed with so much help. My cousin was around, F came home every 2 weeks. Overwhelmed.
And like electricity. Some one turned the switch off and I was left alone. Its a painful process but I endure it anyway. Walk around with a big smile, cause people don't know the things I go through. Surely they have bigger problems than me.
I had a great August too Tisha.
1 comment:
haha good to know darl. hope sept done the same to you and me haha
Post a Comment